Big performance problem
Sad 
Hey guys, I got quite a problem here. I've got 4 gfx plugins and none of them works well for me.

3 GSDx 890 plugins: SSE2, SSE41 and SSSE3. They're all MVSC 15.00, version 0.1.14. Also got ZeroGS 0.97.1.

The problem about the GSDx plugins is that the game runs really slooooo moooo. ZeroGS gives me the normal speed, but terribly eye-bleeding and pretty much unplayable quality.

With the GSDx plugins I tried the very minimum resolution (320x200) and Direct3D (Software), and it STILL runs slowly. Tried Null as well but nothing shows up if I do that.

But what really pisses me off is that I actually have a decent computer, ergo I have no idea what the hell is going on. Angry

- 2.33GHZ Intel Core2 Quad processor
- 512 MB ATI 3600 HD GPU (DDR2)
- 4 GB of RAM (DDR2)

So yeah, I've been wondering if there's a plugin out there that won't give out terrible results or if I'm missing out something here. Is it something about my card or what?

Thanks in advanced guys. Wink

Sponsored links

why don't you try the Direct3D(Hardware) mode? Mellow
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-08-2009, 05:54 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: why don't you try the Direct3D(Hardware) mode? Mellow

Already did.
Try to completely clean uninstall your old driver first inTry to clean uninstall your old driver first in safe mode windows then install back your driver gpu. Perhaps this problem related to driver, btw i install 8.12 driver gpu for my HD.3870, So far i didnt get single problem about playing games with gsdx plugin in pcsx2 emulation.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
By the way, what game you talking about?
(04-08-2009, 06:03 AM)Register Wrote: Try to completely clean uninstall your old driver first inTry to clean uninstall your old driver first in safe mode windows then install back your driver gpu. Perhaps this problem related to driver, btw i install 8.12 driver gpu for my HD.3870, So far i didnt get single problem about playing games with gsdx plugin in pcsx2 emulation.

Sounds a bit risky, do I need the CD for that? Cause I don't really have one. Blink

(04-08-2009, 01:35 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: By the way, what game you talking about?

Smackdown VS Raw 2009
(04-09-2009, 02:54 AM)ESFAndy011 Wrote:
(04-08-2009, 06:03 AM)Register Wrote: Try to completely clean uninstall your old driver first inTry to clean uninstall your old driver first in safe mode windows then install back your driver gpu. Perhaps this problem related to driver, btw i install 8.12 driver gpu for my HD.3870, So far i didnt get single problem about playing games with gsdx plugin in pcsx2 emulation.

Sounds a bit risky, do I need the CD for that? Cause I don't really have one. Blink
no, just needs for you to uninstall the gfx cards drivers, then going into safe-mode (by pressing F8 before the loading windows logo appears), then you uninstall the driver there and reinstall in normal windows Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
As for needing a CD for driver installation, both ATI and nVidia just let you download the latest drivers for your graphics card from their respective websites. Windows has baseline video drivers that will let you display a picture on your monitor well enough to perform that task, it will just be low resolution and choppy.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(04-09-2009, 03:39 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: As for needing a CD for driver installation, both ATI and nVidia just let you download the latest drivers for your graphics card from their respective websites. Windows has baseline video drivers that will let you display a picture on your monitor well enough to perform that task, it will just be low resolution and choppy.

Alright, did that and... yeah, still the same problem pretty much. Tongue I think it has something to do with the plugin. =/ I had to make it skip 6 frames (yes, you read right, SIX) everywhere and I STILL get parts where it goes terribly slow.
Aren't the various wrestling games known to perform rather poorly on the emulator?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.