Bios won't show up in first config
We have no issue with you bumping this but we're still scratching our heads about the problem.
Air did run into this when he coded the stuff, but could never reproduce it after that (iirc).

So for now.. Try out more stuff. Sorry, that's all I can recommend right now ><

Sponsored links

mine did that
i didnt remove any of the bios files but i didnt have a .rom0

so i had to re-dump it again and make sure i had one...

but i dont think i ever did before and it worked fine
HP dv5 - Intel Dual Core P8400 @2.26 - 3gb RAM - GeForce 9600GT 512mb - Win 7
Well, I've tried redumping it a while ago, just after I started this thread. When I did, I got an extra file, like you. However it's not a rom0 but a rom1. When I used these dumped files, again they did show up on my secondary slow PC, but it doesn't matter at all for my fast one.

Right now, it seems that even though I'm pressing the Refresh button, the list isn't actually refreshing at all. When I move my mouse over it, it clearly gives the "mouseover" state, but when clicked, it doesn't seem to react the same way as the "Browse" and "Open in Explorer" buttons on the same page do. It just fades very slowly, which is different to those other two buttons, which "react" much snappier. Excuse me for the very weird and retarded explanation. Derp.

It seems that if I have hit the refresh button more than a couple of times in a row, the program freezes for at least 10-20 seconds. It will come back alive. This, to me, looks like I have a problem refreshing the list.

Next thing I did was download the Binary, to see if maybe it didn't install correctly. I have repeated all steps again, no improvement.
I too am having this exact same problem! Macbook running windows 7 under boot camp. I much prefer to run this version versus the mac version of pcsx2 that is out there for a couple reasons but it just won't let me see the bios files even when they are in the correct folder! Please help and I am sorry for bringing back an old post!
What are the files in the PCSX2/BIOS folder?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I just want to say that I am having the exact same problem as the original poster. My computer is windows 7 and my specs are higher than his as my computer is less than a year old. I'm not localized in Japanese either, so that isn't the problem. I've likewise tried installing in more than one location. This may be some kind of glitch that the latest version is having with newer pc's. I don't know, but if there are two of us, then I'm sure there are more. I'm going to try an earlier version and see if that works.