Bits of game missing?
Hey, I'm trying to play sartan total warrior on this emulator, and bits of it are missing. The game plays fine except the main menu shows nothing and when i press start the in no pause menu shown, but it is meant to be there. I am able to play by randomy clicking until I get to the campaign, but this isn't ideal Tongue2
Does anyone know why this happens? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Sponsored links

Use pcsx2 1.0. Does Software mode fixes the issue. Re-rip your iso from the disk and try. (use imgburn)
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
no use Undisker you have to pay for it but it is better then imgburn or you could just use Nero
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.
I have 1.0, but what is software mode?
press f9 in-game, it uses your CPU and the pcsx2 software to render the graphics
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
Ok, that works except it makes my game run slower than before.
I was running at 55 fps but now when everything is working its at 25 fps Sad
Is there a way to get around this or will I have to put up with it?
-thanks
yes it will run slower, thats the point - its putting even more load on the CPU

you could try the latest SVN, but i dont think the problem is known/fixed
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
if it's just menus use sw for that and hw for ingame
No its more ingame where things are missing, and sw seems to fix that not hw
Is there a tutorial or something for "SVN"? I don't have a clue what that means hahaha.
So I'm assuming once there is support for quad core processors etc the game will run more smoothlyon software mode?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-do-you-use-the-svn

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-what-s-SVN