Black Screen OF DEATH ! :((
OMG! Thank you so much, SIR Bositman! It's now running smoothly.

Weird enough, my PC can read it even if its on disc, but on laptop its not the case.
Meaning I have to convert them into .iso to play them? Sad I think I gotta but an external hard drive.

Anyways, Thanks guys!! Smile

Sponsored links

I thought my advice wouldn't be accurate to the problem, but I didn't realize that making an iso image can be what decides it working or totally failing Blink
(07-24-2012, 02:08 PM)khym Wrote: OMG! Thank you so much, SIR Bositman! It's now running smoothly.

Weird enough, my PC can read it even if its on disc, but on laptop its not the case.
Meaning I have to convert them into .iso to play them? Sad I think I gotta but an external hard drive.

Anyways, Thanks guys!! Smile

many laptop dvdrw drives lack the media codes required to read raw ps2 dvd's
Yeah I figured after thinking about it. But I thought that if the drive could make an ISO out of what was on the disc then that meant it could read it and therefore run it.

I was tired though and kinda forgot about everything inbetween there.

Noted for future zero-playback issues.
TLB miss errors on games known to work are 99% disc/ISO reading problems
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-24-2012, 10:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: TLB miss errors on games known to work are 99% disc/ISO reading problems

so the rest 1% is just to not to generalize

or the are some very rare cases were TLB miss errors happen but the ISO/DVD is just fine ( Game based or something ... )
Yes sometimes incompatible games soft crash like that or crash due to other external reasons
[Image: newsig.jpg]