Black Screen = Plugins?
Hey there!

Been following you guys for a while, and now finally have a good enough rig to even emulate the PS2 so I thought I'd run into it head first and see what happens. Anyways, here are my specs if this helps:

CPU : Intel QX9650 EE
GPU: BFG GTX 280 OC
RAM: 8GB Patriot Viper Ram
HDD: 320GB Blue Caviar

Do you guys need any more information then that?

Well my issue is as follows. Whenever I try to execute Final Fantasy X, it just hangs there at a black screen. Doesn't even go through the boot up plash, just black. But I noticed if I try to use the option RUN instead, I then get the boot up splash, but of course no boot for the game.

I then tried to switch the settings of the CDVD, and tried to use the one that supports ISO only, and every time I try to configure that it always says that this was an Error with the ISO. Oh yeah, and I was mounting the ISO before.

I've done a little digging, and I've found a few things that updating my plugins, and downloading a Direct X run timer agreement and what not, but, any ideas at this point?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm running Windows 7 RC.

Sponsored links

Quote: I then tried to switch the settings of the CDVD, and tried to use the one that supports ISO only, and every time I try to configure that it always says that this was an Error with the ISO. Oh yeah, and I was mounting the ISO before.

And of course, you unmounted it before using Linuziso ?...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-14-2009, 04:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote:
Quote: I then tried to switch the settings of the CDVD, and tried to use the one that supports ISO only, and every time I try to configure that it always says that this was an Error with the ISO. Oh yeah, and I was mounting the ISO before.

And of course, you unmounted it before using Linuziso ?...

Sheesh. I feel really stupid now. I can't believe I didn't unmount the image before trying to use Linuziso. Well thanks for the /faceplam Laugh