Black Screen for certain parts
Hi there, I'm new here.

I'm playing Gakuen Alice Kira Kira Memory Kiss, and somehow, only during the mini-games, the black screen appears, but the sound is still intact. And when the mini-game ends, the screen returns with the result scores of my mini-game.

It is weird, and I'm quite certain that it is not how the mini-game was set to be (to be black and only with the music intact), so I was wondering if it has to do with the plugin. I tried with every plugin of Gsdx, ZeroGS' but still no avail. I tried to search in this forum whether there is a solution or not, but it seems like people don't play this game. So I was wondering if the problem could be fixed.

Thanks Smile

Sponsored links

Try using GSdx and setting renderer to a Software one
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Well I did. I changed into SSSE3 and Direct3D9 Software, and yes, a pink screen appeared (which I assume is from the game), but the emulator goes only less than 10fps, so I doubt it could even start the mini-game though..

Thanks for the help Laugh

EDIT: Yep, only the pink screen, and the music goes on without anything on the pink screen *frowns

EDIT2: I have another problem too, but it's not that crucial at the moment. Just that my memory card is not detected, and my F8 snapshot don't work.

Likewise, I have searched the forum and did the settings and I still have the problem.

Memory Card: I have tried deleting the files, and opening it again with Memory Kiss to get the two memory cards. Even after formatting it, the game still says there is no memory card in the first slot.

Snapshot: I have created a 'snaps' folder as instructed. And I tried using SHIFT + F8 like instructed in Gabest's thread on reporting a bug report using a .gs file. Using SHIFT + F8 does get me the .gs file, but not the .bmp file. Any clue?

Thanks again Smile
(03-14-2010, 02:22 PM)michiiru Wrote: Hi there, I'm new here.

I'm playing Gakuen Alice Kira Kira Memory Kiss, and somehow, only during the mini-games, the black screen appears, but the sound is still intact. And when the mini-game ends, the screen returns with the result scores of my mini-game.

It is weird, and I'm quite certain that it is not how the mini-game was set to be (to be black and only with the music intact), so I was wondering if it has to do with the plugin. I tried with every plugin of Gsdx, ZeroGS' but still no avail. I tried to search in this forum whether there is a solution or not, but it seems like people don't play this game. So I was wondering if the problem could be fixed.

Thanks Smile
Hello Michiruu I have a question, How were you able to download Gakuen Alice Memory Kiss as a ROM emulator game? Are there any suggested websites thaty can download this game? 
(03-14-2010, 02:30 PM)Bositman Wrote: Try using GSdx and setting renderer to a Software one