Black screen X2 wolverine's revenge
Hello all!

I'm trying to run X2 wolverine's revenge.  I keep getting a black screen in hardware mode I've messed with the settings for over 5 hours.  I can get it to run in software mode although it is quite slow about 30fps.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Very aggressive for any cpu/gpu and it only works in software mode, Black screen in hardware mode,in software mode its fine,can be a little slower in sometimes.

You can enable speedhacks for a speed bump but that's about it.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
That test result is quite outdated though. It could be fine now with OpenGL (Hardware) renderer and Hardware Depth enabled.
I can clarify that on the newest dev build this game still suffers from a black screen, both on OpenGL and DirectX. You can switch to software mode to remedy this  but then the game runs quite slow and looks horrible.
This issue didn't resolve yet, is there any fix for the black screen in Hardware mode.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go