Black screen, gray bar, high end pc,
So I've got everything running, but when i launch a game it gets past the floaty boxes screen, and moves on to the "Playstation 2" screen. But, I cant see the words playstation 2 because there is a gray box ontop of them, and then my screen just goes black.

How can I fix this?

Sponsored links

Try using run CD/DVD if you haven't already. While you're at it, what's the game you're trying to play?
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
(11-04-2009, 05:28 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: Try using run CD/DVD if you haven't already. While you're at it, what's the game you're trying to play?

Ive tried it that way. Tekken Tag Tournament.
When I do it that way, run cd/dvd, it gives me just a black screen btw.
Ive tried everything, just cant seem to get it to work. Has anyone else ever had this problem?
i actually run this game without bugs but pretty much sloweeeerrr
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
If I have the game, I could probably reproduce the problem and see what's wrong, but I don't. So your best bet is to post your PCSX2 configurations along with your system information, so that we can have a better idea of what the problem is.
You must show us your config, without it we cant say anything.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
(11-04-2009, 07:24 PM)The Warrior Wrote: You must show us your config, without it we cant say anything.

Click the image below to see my config.

[Image: configd.th.jpg]
Try pixel shader 3.0 or DirectX10? And what is your system specs? High-end PC doesn't really say much.
I have actually encountered the same problem he's had before, when I was still using an older version of GSDx, but i don't think my case applies because i was using an onboard videocard, the problem went away when my videocard was upgraded.
[Image: 813647.png]
+ geforce GT 440 @ Win7 64bit