Black screen with sound
Well, a thread that I commented on got rudely closed and no one even payed attention to my comment before it got locked, thanks jesalvein...
Laugh I'm just kidding, but my problem is that I can start a game up and there will be sound, but no video output. I tried this on two of my games and the same thing happens. My specs are low as hell, e2200 at 2.2GHz and an Intel onboard chip. I did realize that the video works fine in software mode, except it's slow as hell, again from my Pentium.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
in the config, under bios/plugin selector make sure a compatible GSDX plugin is selected, SSE2 works for all PCs that can run PCSX2+^_^+
reason i bring this up is i think you may have mistaken ssse4 with sse4+^_^+ if that's not it, then like the previous post, show us you specs, non default PCSX2 setting etc.. +^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
Are you trying Direct3D10?

Some of Intel's craphics units had troubles with DX10 use.

Have you tried Direct3D9 (hardware)?
I know hes able to use the SSSE3 version of gdsx as thats the one I use and I have the E2180 cpu which is one notch lower then what he has and his game is X-MEN Next Dimension I went and looked at what threads were recently locked with the title black scree.
I am on r5160, but I also tried 0.9.8. I am using SSE2, and also tried SSSE3. I am using DX9 (DX10 can't even run on my craphics card (lol Rezard). I am playing games of .iso because I've heard that it loads faster, I could try disc too but I wouldn't think it would make a difference. I think I am using all of the defaults, and all the recommended speed hacks. And I am sorry jesalvein if I meant any harmful things, and thanks for being polite. Smile