Black vertical stripes after first save
Game: The Lord of the Rings The Third Age

Computer:W7 Home Premium x64, Intel i7 950 3.07Ghz, Radeon HD 6870, 6GB DDR3

Everything goes like clockwork, speed is excellent, sound is in sync, no crashes. Only problem is, after reaching the first savepoint and you get back in the game after the save dialog the screen looks like the attached image and also after exiting and loading the same savegame the stripes come along with it. So until the first save there are no graphical issues whatsoever, why after the save? Second image is my GS plugin.

Anybody has a clue?

//dengamlegeten

Sponsored links

Well, it could possibly be a postprocessing effect that is not rendered correctly. It doesn't necessarily have to be used during every part of the game, which is only why it appears there (or thereafter), such as in RAW DANGER!!! *cough*.

Anyways, if it looks correct in software rendering (F9), that is most likely the case.

Edit: You could always put the name of the game as your custom title, then an administrator will contact you within six hours and try to help you to the best of his/her abilities.

Results are not typical.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
try the alpha hack in gsdx.
Thanks for the input! Easiest way is probably to just play on and see if it follows me through the entire game, the hack could also be intresting. It's really amazing to be able to play this great game on PC.
Alpha hack did not work. Software rendering I have not yet tried
I change my pcsx2's resolution (native)
Yeah custom resolution mostly was incompatible compare to native. Turn off Texture filtering n 8bit also
i'm sorry for my bad english.

Model: Acer Aspire 4736G
CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo processor T6600 @ 2.2GHz
GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® G 105M • 512MB DDR2 VRAM
RAM: 4GB DDR3
HDD: 500GB WDC
Thanks, I'll try it later today. Have any of you who posted a reply here been running LOTR The Third Age?