Blank/Black screen Gran turismo 3 A-spec
hiho i tryed to run gran turismo 3 in pcsx2 0.9.6, he runned the game...also the inicial statments of the game (copyright's and stuff) but after that it goes black screen and does nothing... is the configuration problem or maybe my graphics board??? it's an nvidia geforce go 7400??

Help pls xDDD

Sponsored links

0.9.6 is outdated and not supported anymore.
use latest stable version
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-24-2012, 10:37 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 0.9.6 is outdated and not supported anymore.
use latest stable version

yeah but interesting is that the only way i can even run the game is with 0.9.6, the new one maybe i cant run because my laptop suckz right???
Your laptop sucks for sure. But many bugs have been fixed since 0.9.6 and that's why you should use it. What makes you think your laptop can't run 0.9.8 , btw ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Based on the GPU in that laptop, I'm sure the processor isn't anything special or fast.
It will take a very strong CPU to keep GT3 running at remotely playable speeds.

Without even needing to know what your CPU is, I'm pretty sure I can tell you this game will not keep good speed for you with whatever version or settings you use, especially when other cars are on-screen.

The Gran Turismo games can be some of the hardest (or heaviest) to run.
Even the better laptops of today would struggle, and may not ever keep full speed.