Blank Screen
First, hello everyone! I'm glad to be joining your community!

I did some searching, and only posted here after I didn't come up with anything. I followed the configuration guide as well and tried different plugins/settings.

For some reason when I try to run cd/dvd (Capcom vs SNK 2 or FFXII, the only ones I've got right now) it just goes to a blank screen. Doesn't stop responding, the frames float around 60fps (limited) no sound either...

I'm running t9300 2.5ghz dc, 4g ram, 8600gt 512mb on vista x64

the only thing I actually see that might be an issue is the window says rom2 NOT FOUND and erom NOT FOUND in red. Any suggestions?

Sponsored links

The erom and rom2 not found thing is nothing to be concerned about. It happens to me and I run games fine. It'd help if you state your current PCSX2 version and graphic plugin version.
try mounting as an ISO, FF12 works fine for me, and has since the first rev I played it on
I have the iso mounted, I'm running pcsx2 0.9.6.

I've tried zerogs 0.97.1 and gsdx 0.1.14 sse41 with dx9 and 10 and just to make sure sse2 with default settings.
What Saiki means is running the ISO directly with the Linuz ISO plugin. You must not have it mounted with any external program, that will cause problems.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-09-2009, 09:03 AM)Bositman Wrote: What Saiki means is running the ISO directly with the Linuz ISO plugin. You must not have it mounted with any external program, that will cause problems.

You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you.