Blank screen after BIOS
It's on the first page of "P" in the compatibility list.

Sponsored links

Wow, you're right. I tried looking for something starting with "PT" by mistake.

Edit: I guess the second half of my post still applies, though. Do other games boot up?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(08-18-2011, 03:53 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: I don't see the game on the compatibility list; does it say it has a status on top of the logging window? If it's unknown, could it be one of those rare games that still don't boot up but aren't on the compatibility list?

Do any other games boot up when you try it?

Says on the list that its compatible. Its the first game under P. Haven't tried others yet. Will do so asap
You should really just disable Allow 8-bit Texture. Make sure the ISO is proper and you've loaded the ISO correctly.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
I've tried it with persona 4 and thats working fine. I think i loaded the iso correctly seeing as i loaded ot the same way for both. Still no luck on the task at hand
Does anyone know anyone on the forums who's successfully emulated this game?
Perhaps your image is Corrupted, so you can try to make a new one and retry it like that Smile
Now that you mention it, I did see something in the forums about how cue/bin is the best image format for blue-back disks cause they're CDROM format. I made the image again using that but it still doesnt work. Loads the BIOS and the 'Playstation2' logo but a blank screen after that. On my first plathrough I got the option of setting up a file in the mem card for the game but blank after that...I'm considering buying a different disk but the problem is that this game is so old most I can find are used and hence could be unreliable. Thanks for the suggestion though Smile
have u installed PCSX into the folder Program Files? If so make sure that u installed it f.e. to My Documents or to another partition Smile
(09-11-2011, 05:56 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: have u installed PCSX into the folder Program Files? If so make sure that u installed it f.e. to My Documents or to another partition Smile
I'm using win7. Installed it to C:Games\PCSX2\.......

My OS is in the same partition.