Blank screen after BIOS
C:\Games is good aswell ofcourse Smile Aslong it's not into Program Files you're atleast safe, cause of the lame Permission bug of Windows. It doesn't matter if you're an administrator or not, some programs/games doesn't like to be in program files cause of this issue Smile

Sponsored links

Thanks
You may need to use the "Skip FMV" Gamefix as an FMV may be black screening you.

I need to use that fix to play Project Zero 1.
<REDACTED>
(09-21-2011, 02:31 PM)Fezzer Wrote: You may need to use the "Skip FMV" Gamefix as an FMV may be black screening you.

Thank you! But how do I do that? (I'll try to look it up till someone elaborates) I also ran into this other forum where someone is having the same problem, I've posted the link here....not sure if its useful but who knows?

http://forums.ngemu.com/showthread.php?t=104533

EDIT: Ok I've found out how to do the skip fmv gamefix.
(09-21-2011, 02:31 PM)Fezzer Wrote: You may need to use the "Skip FMV" Gamefix as an FMV may be black screening you.

WOOOOOO! It works! FINALLY! Man, I could kiss you right now! Seriously happy camper here! THANKS!
how i can fix fmv for ptoIV ?

i have same guess ( black screen )

i use pcsx2 0.9.7
Start by using 0.9.8
[Image: newsig.jpg]
yes i downloaded, but Pto4 has black screen agaqin, how i can solve ?
i tryed to skip fmv on "game fixes" but not work!
(12-13-2011, 01:41 AM)archita Wrote: i tryed to skip fmv on "game fixes" but not work!

You have to turn on manual game fixes in the config menu. Make sure its the 'skip mpeg/fmv' fix. You sure the bios is correct?