Bleach Blade Battlers 2 on pcsx2
game runs kinda slowly at 35 fps... in addiition to that, when i try to use bankai or moves which have cutscenes, the game stucks at a blank white screen... :\ can anyone help me??? i have it configured according to the guide...SadExcl
War does not determine who is right , Only who is left. Wink

Sponsored links

Itll be very difficult to help you until you give us your PC specs and plugin settings (and of course PCSX2 version)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

yeah..sigh i know...but i was just too bored...here they are again....

CPU:intel core 2 duo e6750 @ 2.66 ghz
Graphics : Ati Radeon HD 3850
RAM: 2gb ( i have made it 3 by using my hard drive)
O.S. : Windows XP pro version 2002 sp3 (5.1 build 2600)

pcsx2 plugins :

Graphics: GsDx 1341 (MSVC 15.00, SSE3) 0.1.15
Cdvd : Linuz iso 0.8.0.
Sound : SPU2-X 1.1.10
Bios : Europe v02.00 (14/06/2004) console

what else???
oh yeah my pcsx2 version is : pcsx2 0.9.6. (latest i found at download site, right?)
Try the newest PCSX2 public beta and then use the speedhack "VU cycle stealing" setting it to slight or moderate and while you're at it try enabling the other speedhacks. It may increase the game speed but it may also not Tongue
yeah thanx i will try that but what about the blank screen?

Edit: I got no improvement by the beta pcsx2 or the speed hacks...game plays the same and stucks at cutscenes... :\
bankai bug is well known and no hack will be able to fix that.
also the charackters are the main resource hungry monsters in the game so speedhacks like VU cycle stealing wont help because the maps are really small in detail.
for the performance thing just wait some weeks im sure with Gdsx you´ll soon be able to play the game at 100%.
still bankai bug will stayNinja
(just play with guys like Gin and yamamoto as some bankais work.)
oh man....that hurt...i only wish my ps2 would work :\ sigh...so no Tensa Zangetsu for me huh? i can't even complete the story mode :\ oh well...thanks anyway...
you could look for the save file of the game i think it was posted here or on the ngemu forum.
that way you can simply play with all charsWink
Geforce 8600 GT
Asus P5W HD Deluxe
Core2Quad Q6600 o´ced @~3.1ghz
2 x 2048MB Corsair PC2-6400(400MHz)
hmmm thanks, but without using bankai and stuff + playing at 40 fps... well it just won't do...i think i'll find a way out of this Tongue bleach will be coming out for ps3 pretty soon so...i think i can wait Smile
(06-14-2009, 10:46 PM)spyrosss Wrote: hmmm thanks, but without using bankai and stuff + playing at 40 fps... well it just won't do...i think i'll find a way out of this Tongue bleach will be coming out for ps3 pretty soon so...i think i can wait Smile

You can always skip the Bankai video. If you keep pressing start, you might be able to catch it and skip the video, My Frame rate various a lot especially when using Bankais, But I don't find it to bad. Some bankais are are hard to skip, but if you save state right before you can can just keep trying until you get it and continue from there, Ichigos bankai and a few others are hard to skip but its not impossible. I hope you can enjoy the game. I have already beat the story mode and i am just starting on the battle mode.

I'm also playing Naruto Shippuuden Accel 2, which is also a great game that is less demanding on the machine. You really gotta love this emulator, faults and all