Block dumping is not working
How exactly this function is working.When I try to enable it and start a game,a dump is created but after that when I try to run it I always get an error coming from the CDVD plugin(it doesn't matter which one I use)

When I use Linuzappz ISO function to dump a block,that block is working,I can start it from Linuzappz or by using the pcsx2s ability of starting dumps(File=>Run from ISO image)

I tried with r1504,r1880 and r1884(I think I tried with r1736 too)

And btw on r1884 the dumps are saved in D:\ not in pcsx2 directory.

PS.I'm talking about the old gui not the wx.

Sponsored links

Blockdumps saved by the PCSX2 "Run from Iso" command can only be run with the PCSX2 "Run from ISO" command. Run from ISO should also support dumps made with cdvdiso. However cdvdiso will not support dumps made by PCSX2.

And yea it tends to screw up it's save location (which is partly because we were too lazy to add proper location configuration to the old GUI). Sorry about that.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
(09-20-2009, 12:53 PM)Air Wrote: Blockdumps saved by the PCSX2 "Run from Iso" command can only be run with the PCSX2 "Run from ISO" command.
1.Tried with ISO and it gives me an "Error opening CDVD Plugin"
2.Tried with disk and again it give me an "Error opening CDVD Plugin"
(09-20-2009, 12:53 PM)Air Wrote: Run from ISO should also support dumps made with cdvdiso. However cdvdiso will not support dumps made by PCSX2.
Tried creating a dump using Linuzappz ISO and it's working fine when I use Linuzappz ISO/pcsx2 to load it,but dump created by pcsx2 is not working neither on pcsx2 nor with Linuzappz ISO
Hmm no answer...
Is the problem just here or there is a problem with that option.