Bloody Roar 3 [SLOWMOTION]
Hi everybody, first i would like to apologize about my english, i'll do my best do speak well
So, i downloded pcsx2 as you know with Bloody Roar 3, everything in the menu and in the cinematic are okey but when it come to the game itself, it's in slowmotion. I have 35 fps IG, could it be an error of a setup ? I'll post my configuration,I hope that you'll be able to help me !

NVIDIA GFORGE GTX 680
AMD FX 6100 (6CORE) 3.3GHz

Thanks guys.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Enable MTVU.

But your CPU is really too slow, that CPU needs to be OC to at least 4.2Ghz for good performance.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Hi,

Thanks you verry mutch for your answer.. Could you give me a link to a tutorial or something like that ? I have 0 experience about OC. (I bet that i can search a little bit but if you have something, it would be really kind)

Thanks again !
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=overclocking+AMD+FX+6100
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Haha, thanks you. I was already doing that but as you know there is a lot of guide out on internet. He-She has an AMD too so maybe he-she used a guide that he-she found simple. That's why i asked Tongue
ahh fair enough Tongue well, good luck with it Smile

No, I didn't use a guide. I've been overclocking CPU for many years.

The basic idea is:

Don't go in huge steps, a few hundred mhz at once at the most. Then boot to Windows.
Run a stress test like Prime95 to see if you are stable. Make sure CPU not getting too hot(use coretemp)
If okay, make it go higher, until it's not okay. Then use the last setting that was okay.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Oh, looks like i'll have to learn. I didn't really understand how to do it properly but i'm still searching a guide.

Thanks.
Just make sure you don't go mental with the voltages. Find out the max for that processor from AMD, also keep an eye on your temps (this is the most important thing!) I believe your cpu will throttle around 70c, this is the last thing you want, so keep it below that value. You may have to get a better cooler to get yourself further if you are just using the stock cooler.

The max safe voltage for that CPU is same as mine - 1.55 volts. But since you are new to this, I recommend not going higher than 1.475

The TJ MAX (throttle point) is 70C.

Make sure you overclock with the multiplier and not the base clock, as if you use the base clock, you will also have to alter your memory divider and HT and NB multipliers as well.