Blue screen of dead on FF12
(06-10-2013, 07:15 AM)fallen_acolyte Wrote: Well I did as you guys reccomended and its a heat issue ( as mentioned by daTankAC) . The computer is over heating. I used the new "svn" and the game became a little choppy with a heavy frame rate drop and my temperatures went 90oC for the chip. And this is with speed hacks activated.

I guess ill just have to play it on the ps2. Which is a shame because it looks so much prettier on the computer for some reason.

THanks for the help guys.

/cheers

With a computer like that you really should look into the whole over-heating issue, it can be a serious problem. Is your CPU fan even running? Does it have one or does it rely on independent air flow to cool off? Is it water cooled? Huh
Speaking of which, what is the temperature when your computer's sitting idle? anything over 40C should be considered abnormal, even with a crappy factory cooler.

Sponsored links

I have no idea. I think it just has the typical heat sinks and relies on air flow. THere are like 4 fans in there 1 cpu and 4 system fans, but on normal conditions...Im not a computer guy, so im just repeating what it says on CPUID hardware monitor.

Intel cores are all 4 at 55oC
Video card is at 53oC
cpu is at 40oC
system 39c
IOH 68c
All are normal !
Well its working properly now. I really don't understand.... Probably because I was using the computer for several hours. IDK.... computers are a mystery to me.