Blue screen of dead on FF12
pcsx2 1.00 - r5350
I don't understand why though. I was playing the game for many for 2 hours last night it worked fine with 60 fps.
Today it crashes after 1-15 mins. I was able to successfully clear ff10, dragon quest 8 and radiata stories without any issues at all.

Apparently the crash was caused by wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, mfehidk.sys, hal.dll
Each crash was caused by at least all 4 of these files or 2 of them. WDf01000 and ntoskrnl are the constants that show up the most.

My comp specs -sorry if I dont do this right, im just copying dxiag

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 6134MB RAM Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 9400 GT
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Anyone have any idea what to do regarding these 2 files that are causing the issue?

I7 temp is only 70oC ( all 4 cores)
video card temp is only 60oC

Sponsored links

How u ripped u'r game ?
(06-10-2013, 06:22 AM)Preet Wrote: How u ripped u'r game ?

Same way with all 3. I used magic disk from the dvd itself.
Converted them to dvd images ( standard iso format)
Try latest svn or the stable realise.

And use img burn to rip
Use this tool & only this tool to make iso.it's totally free >>
http://www.imgburn.com
(06-10-2013, 06:29 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Try latest svn or the stable realise.

And use img burn to rip

Can you be a little more clear when you say latest svn or stable realise. I don't know much of the lingo for this program.

Ill keep img burn in mind for future rips.
Edit : nvm I think you mean to say newest version of the emualtor
BSOD is usually hardware incompatibility, unstable overclock, or heat issue. 70 degrees Celsius for CPU is pushing it if it's that temp for extended period of time. Perhaps try a Prime95 test.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Latest svn means svns release everyday with bug fixes & improvements for pcsx2.
For example if u'r x game not working proerly in stable release means pcsx2 1.0.0.
Maybe that game start working with latest svn.u can get latest svn from here >>
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2

Stable release is which pcsx2 team officially relase which is stable & faster with Pgo optimization.
Now don't ask me what pgo is Laugh

u can get stable release from here >> http://pcsx2.net
If svn nt work post ur emu log....
Well I did as you guys reccomended and its a heat issue ( as mentioned by daTankAC) . The computer is over heating. I used the new "svn" and the game became a little choppy with a heavy frame rate drop and my temperatures went 90oC for the chip. And this is with speed hacks activated.

I guess ill just have to play it on the ps2. Which is a shame because it looks so much prettier on the computer for some reason.

THanks for the help guys.

/cheers