Bluescreen of Death at random
Hmmm, it seems I already have the most recent driver. Could it be my bios? There have been some rare cases where after the BSOD my computer has to go through some bios repair screen. I can't recall exactly what it said, it was a black screen with basic white text and a progress bar. The few times it happened, it finished up without any issues.

Sponsored links

(04-07-2015, 05:32 PM)SabbyNeko Wrote: Hmmm, it seems I already have the most recent driver. Could it be my bios? There have been some rare cases where after the BSOD my computer has to go through some bios repair screen. I can't recall exactly what it said, it was a black screen with basic white text and a progress bar. The few times it happened, it finished up without any issues.

It's not a BIOS repair screen; it's likely the Windows bootscreen in which you are allowed to select regular boot, Safe Mode, Safe Mode w/ networking and the other option.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
No, it's not that.

This is strange, NE says I have the latest driver, but I just manually installed that same driver with no issue. Will test to be sure.
(04-07-2015, 05:40 PM)SabbyNeko Wrote: No, it's not that.

Hmm...

Bizarre.
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]

what would ;e; do
Well, I've been playing with no issue since I updated my driver, but it's too early to tell. I'll let you guys know if it blues on me in the next couple of days. Thanks so much for your help.
No problem; if it doesn't crash, hip hip hooray!

If it does, maybe check your CPU temps?

what would ;e; do
Can you tell us the code of the blue screen (like 0x0000007) or perhaps the crash log? That will tell us exactly what is wrong.
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
I've never personally gotten a BSoD from PCSX2, so that's probably not your issue. I can say, the only time I have ever gotten a BSoD while playing on PCSX2 was because I was using Motioninjoy with my PS3 controller. If the controller would momentarily disconnect and reconnect for some reason, it would always BSoD me.
If you have overclocked, try playing with the stock speeds. also, post the temps of your processor while using pcsx2 by CoreTemp. does this happen on any other CPU demanding application ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I played for 3 hours today and got another BSOD. I don't overclock, and I didn't have anything recording the CPU temp. I also have no issues with any other games. I run most Triple A games on max settings without any issues. I do have an Xbox 360 controller plugged in, a Razer Sabertooth specifically.

Here's my Emulog, but my crash dump is in some dmp format. How can I share that?

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 5,13 KB / Downloads: 176)