Bluescreen of Death at random
(04-09-2015, 12:57 PM)SabbyNeko Wrote: I played for 3 hours today and got another BSOD. I don't overclock, and I didn't have anything recording the CPU temp. I also have no issues with any other games. I run most Triple A games on max settings without any issues. I do have an Xbox 360 controller plugged in, a Razer Sabertooth specifically.

Here's my Emulog, but my crash dump is in some dmp format. How can I share that?

Does it just happen at random, did you push a button, did you hit a specific spot where it happens? Honestly I don't think anyone can help your case. It's unusual. But we'll try?
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do

Sponsored links

(04-09-2015, 01:16 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: Does it just happen at random, did you push a button, did you hit a specific spot where it happens? Honestly I don't think anyone can help your case. It's unusual. But we'll try?

No, it seems random. I can't find any rhyme or reason to it. I play, and at some arbitrary point between 10 minutes and a few hours, the screen freezes, the sound drones, and a second or two later I get the bluescreen.

I want to give my crash dump, but it won't let me upload and opening it with notepad++ gives me gibberish. If you really need the code, I can try and induce the BS again and maybe even get some pictures of it. Anything to help.
try playing on the keyboard without the controller and make sure to uninstall all the controller related drivers.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-09-2015, 01:25 PM)ssakash Wrote: try playing on the keyboard without the controller and make sure to uninstall all the controller related drivers.

I can try, but that does seem a drastic fix. It would make a lot of my games a pain to play. Still, whatever narrows down the problem.

Oh, I just now thought of something. Not sure if it helps, but occasionally the BS happens when something happens in game, like being shot. It's not frequent enough to point out as the clear problem, but I'm reaching for patterns here. With Mace Griffin it happened when I got shot, but in Abyss just now it just happened as I was turning a corner with no enemies or anything. I'm not sure that game even has controller rumble.
yeah, you got the point. It's just to find what component triggers the Issue. meanwhile, could you also try comparing your CPU usage while playing native PC games and PCSX2 ( demanding scenes) . this might also help. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Of course. Never done so before, can you recommend a program that will back it up as it monitors, so I'll have a log of the temp right up to the crash?
(04-09-2015, 01:24 PM)SabbyNeko Wrote: I want to give my crash dump, but it won't let me upload and opening it with notepad++ gives me gibberish. If you really need the code, I can try and induce the BS again and maybe even get some pictures of it. Anything to help.

Put it on Zippyshare or Sendspace. Crash dump would help quite a bit here.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(04-09-2015, 01:59 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Put it on Zippyshare or Sendspace. Crash dump would help quite a bit here.

Thank you, here. I hope it helps.

http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/Wcondurn/file.html
Could be faulty ram/ram slots they will both cause random bsod. so could a fautly cpu ,and bad psu, hell could be corrupt OS in some way.

I built new pc for my uncle less the 6 months ago, the MOBO had faulty rams slots so only 1/4 slots worked and the ram was fault untop of that cause the system to random bsod.

Side not I have had PCXS2 BSOD my system that was when I had OC'ed my cpu so unstable OC will cause, will many other pc game would not cause BSOD, PCSX2 put way more stress on PC parts then normal PC games and will weed out bad fautly parts as result
Code 1E looks like a few things. Its a generic error code.

Update drivers from manufacturer, BIOS and test your ram with memtest.

Also undo any overclocks and see what happens.
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit