Bluescreen of Death at random
What am I supposed to do? Sad

Sponsored links

Go to the manufacturer's website and download and install drivers. Many sites actually have software that can do this for you (the manufacturers). Since i have no idea what parts you have i cant tell you specifically what to do. Once that is done though, run memtest86 to check your RAM. If that passes, undo any overclock you have. If you dont know what an overclock is, skip this step because it means you dont have one Smile

See if the blue screens go away. also run a full virus scan on your machine.

If all that fails run the command sfc /scannow
You can find the details here:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833/

If this isnt making sense then you need to either do some research or find a buddy that knows computers to help out Smile
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
I'll try, just looks very intimidating how many potential hardware issues it could be.
sfc /scannow can be potentially bad btw. Better to make save all your files before you do that.

I had occasional BSOD's a while ago because the main power plug (the 20/24-pin plug) to the mainboard was loose. I would check that as well. Just remove the plug and plug it back. It takes only a couple of seconds to minutes. If you have recently installed something like a new hdd you might have touched this cable and loosed the connection...
sfc /scannow is recommended by Microsoft if you have issues like this so I am unsure what you mean by bad. It only checks system files so your data is not in any danger...
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
I'm currently getting all my drivers updated and burning a Memtest disc. Only problem is I've had my computer upgraded recently and since then I can't access the boot menu. The BSOD issue has been around before that, and other upgrades, so I doubt it's caused by any loose connections or anything. Scannow came back fine.
My hunch is faulty Ram module,Test your Ram
I had BSOD awhile back and it turned out to be a faulty Ram module
I had 4 modules and removed 2, tested extensively to see if it BS. Eventually narrowed it down to the culprit, test what you can before jumping to costly conclusion`s
As others have commented it could be something else, but at least you could eliminate the possibility that it`s Ram
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
I've run into another issue. Drivers are done, but I can't run Memtest or even reinstall my OS. When I start the computer and press F12 to bring up the boot menu, it comes to a black screen. If I put the disc in and restart, it goes to a black screen with a flashing _ on the top left.

This only started happening when my technician moved all the parts to a new case and now it boots slow. I had an SSD for the operating system and a normal 3TB hard drive, it always booted super fast, but now it takes about 30 seconds.

I'm a little worried, if I can't boot from CD, I have no way to repair my OS if something goes wrong, which is a little more serious then not being able to test my ram for an emulator.
You could try Delete key/ or F2 key at boot, to get into the Bios, then set the boot order to Cd first.
You should then be able to boot a Cd OS or recovery program
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
No, nothing from the boot menu works. My Gigabyte splash screen comes up, gives me my options, every single one of them lead to a black screen.