Blurriness and Frame rate Drop
Please screenshot all tabpages of emulation settings.

Sponsored links

(04-05-2016, 06:58 AM)jesalvein Wrote: maybe you'll have to play it in native, then
Or software mode + 3 extra rendering threads

im going to post all my current setting for you to have a look at cause lit only does this with true crime and the matrix
(04-06-2016, 01:42 AM)novell212 Wrote: im going to post all my current setting for you to have a look at cause lit only does this with true crime and the matrix

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The download history in the second screenshot is a bit suspicious.... Just to inform you we don't support piracy because of two reasons: It can get the dev's into problems and there is a lot of junk in the web creating bugs that are unsolvable while self-made rips work nicely. So please validate the quality of your rip - ideally it is done using imgburn.

However for path of neo there are compatibility reports claiming that only sw mode works while hw mode is glitched and slow. Probably exactly what you see.

True crime LA seems not to work. True crime NY appears to work better using superVU instead of microVU for VU1.
(04-06-2016, 01:29 PM)willkuer Wrote: The download history in the second screenshot is a bit suspicious....
Suspicious? It clearly states he downloaded the True Crime game.

True Crime LA should work now I believe.
Well he downloads stuff that is called True Crime.{rar|7z}. No info about size. Could be just his log file or custom plugins from somewhere in the web. I don't know. Fortunately I am no moderator and don't need to decide such stuff.
(04-06-2016, 02:15 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Suspicious? It clearly states he downloaded the True Crime game.

It could also be a walkthrough of the game placed on a 7-zip file. not nice to jump to conclusions Tongue
(04-06-2016, 02:45 PM)ssakash Wrote: It could also be a walkthrough of the game placed on a 7-zip file. not nice to jump to conclusions Tongue
Try finding that SSB Melee guide of 1GB in size.
(04-06-2016, 03:05 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Try finding that SSB Melee guide of 1GB in size.

High-res color scan of a printed book ;D
(04-06-2016, 03:35 PM)willkuer Wrote: High-res color scan of a printed book ;D
Just openly allow and link to illegal rips and ban people who use legal discs and bios instead of going through this BS.