Border Flicker with GSdx msaa
ok here we go Smile another pic for u:

[Image: khcp4zqc.jpg]

as you can see on the top of the screen before the black bar there is this yellowish line. The yellow comes from the menu. When i exit the game menu that line somehow stays in that color and, thats the really bad thing about it, the line flickers! It also happens with other stuff in the game, e.g. after the (white) start screen of the game with the squaresoft logo on it, the lines are white.

I use GSdx directx10 mode and it only happens when i enable MSAA in the .ini file like: msaa=4. Of course i can turn it off, its not a huge difference but if there's a way to get rid of the lines, gimme Smile

I use the r1888 beta, plugins i use came with this beta. My graphic card is a ati4850 1024mb, i updated my catalyst drivers yesterday to v9.10, maybe its a driver error or something unrelated with pcsx2 but so far no other games seem to have those nasty lines!

greez

that line-flicker thing appears on top and left border of the screen, not on the right and bottom borders!

Sponsored links

MSAA is very buggy and is known to have very nasty memleaks too. Errors like that are to be expected...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-29-2009, 07:22 PM)Bositman Wrote: MSAA is very buggy and is known to have very nasty memleaks too. Errors like that are to be expected...

ah i see^^ well nevermind, ill update if i find a solution.