Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bosit you're a joker !
Damn Bosit, you gave me hope and took it away ! :lol:

* Added support for up to 24 threads. If you have a cluster server at home,
enjoy PS2 emulation at 20x normal speed!
* Added DX11 support. DX11 enabled cards now give a +~40% speedup
* New SSE-X instructions we invented for PCSX2. Give a +200% speedup even on old
* Full 64bit support. If you have 64 bit windows, be prepared for a 300% speed
* Implemented new DMAC, so far we have ~15 games that show improvements.
* Added support for USB-enabled vibrators. Feel the full pleasure of gaming, now
also with PCSX2!
* SPU2-X now decodes Dolby Digital 7.1!
* Please test to find any bugs in the 24-thread code, it's a bit complex so some
tiny bugs might have crept in

Omnislash on you ! /Jk

*Gentleman slaps Bosit in the ear with a large rainbow trout*

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Sponsored links

I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
Anyway Gratz for R.3000, team Laugh

Now PCSX2 versions are OVER 3000!!!

Dig the new look XDDDD btw who made that???? Laugh
[Image: dcprfl.png]
LOL This looks like an UFO panel.

I made that. And whoever believed that change log is a total idiot to begin with, since EACH ONE of the stuff mentioned there would need several years of a dedicated coding team to be done (if at all possible) Tongue I mean some dude believed we invented CPU instructions called SSE-X. I underestimated people's stupidity Tongue
OK maybe except for the usb vibrator feature XD
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-14-2010, 05:14 PM)Bositman Wrote: I underestimated people's stupidity Tongue

No big suprise...40%,200%,300% Speedup? I dont think someone would believe that xD
But i haz to admit at the beginning when i saw the log i said "ZOMGOODNESS SPEEDUP" and then "Oh wait..."
It's not stupidity. It's just that I have a lot of faith in pcsx2 team. Now calling your faithfull users stupid, that's real stupidness. Whatever... Just my opinion. Thanks for the joke, anyways, Sephiroth.

Whatever, if people think that this team is a coding machine, who have no life and just code to make them happy, I'd say screw the 'faithful' people. It's the same people who keep praising the team but when at some point they'll stop coding and leave the project they'll turn back and whine 'omg why do you quit my game no work yet!11' instead of saying thanks.

If you think the people behind projects as large as PCSX2, which has been coded over 8 years, don't need some time off to laugh, joke around or have fun I don't consider you having 'a lot of faith in the PCSX2 team'. You're just here for getting new, better versions and play your games better.

This revision just showed how many impossible things people expect from the team, made fun of that and of course you can see how many 'fans' gave a negative on a SINGLE fun revision after so much time (I think last time we did some hoax was 2 years ago on April fools day). So yeah spare me the moral preach about having faith etc when it is so obvious that people are just your usual people: They want more and more, when you stop for a second giving them that they just turn and stab you Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah, screw the people who made thousand tests and reported hundreds of bugs and also provided some mips r3000 documents. Screw them all!

I could be playing in my Ps2 ! Nah... I think I like this project so I'll keep testing and helping in any way I can, and I don't expect being thanked for that. I like helping people without expecting absolutely nothing in return. Life in itself already brings me lots of good things, I don't need and I should not and won't ask for anything else. It's all GOOD ! Laugh

Screw my own altruistic nature. Wink