Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter menu/resolution issues.
I have it running perfectly as far as the emulator itself is concerned at the moment, the main problem now being, that recording the clips in HD is taxing my resources. Upon some testing, recording with fraps fluctuates between 50 and 60 fps. I'm guessing this is probably a hardware limitation sadly. I'll just have to do the best I can with it.

Sponsored links

u should use the emu recorder. F12 key
Was just looking into that, It might be useful if I use savestates to set up specific shots because it slows the gameplay to a crawl while recording.

I was also looking into how badly my resources are being strained as I thought that was the cause of these slowdowns, but with fraps and gameplay running, I am only using roughly 35% of my cpu and memory. So I'm not sure why these random slowdowns occur, maybe PCsx2 just really hates fraps. Tongue2
It's your harddisk bottlenecking it, try to put the recording on separate physical disk.
Yeah, Thats what I'm thinking as well, thanks for the help.
You should pm bositman for his GSdx recording settings. There's a lot to configure for optimal results and he has this figured out.

Good luck with your series Smile
Here is the result: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N3TvYnHL-E (looks pretty good imo) Thanks again for the help everyone.