Broken sound: ChoroQ
Blyss also has Apr-21, so worth checking out. And yes, it's possible that something else broke and affects this issue. Do try the other suggestion I posted (when I edited few mins later).

Sponsored links

(05-05-2014, 12:34 AM)avih Wrote: Blyss also has Apr-21, so worth checking out. And yes, it's possible that something else broke and affects this issue. Do try the other suggestion I posted (when I edited few mins later).

(05-03-2014, 11:58 PM)Coornio Wrote: ZeroSPU2 plays this almost perfectly, except for a few times where it appears to trash out with sync issues (fixed if time-scaling is turned off)

Anyway, to summarize my testing results so far:

29 of april GIT build:
pcsx2.exe & spu-x.dll = garbled sound

pcsx2.exe & spu-x.dll = normal

EDIT: i think in fact this issue may be pre-git so i'll keep searching. i've made a short version mess here..
Will make a new reply for each version's result so you can be updated of my findings

PCSX2 1.2.1:
spu2-x (1.2.1) - OK
spu2-x (1.3.0) - OK
spu2-x GIT - NOPE (latest git)
PCSX2 1.3.0 (SVN)
spu2-x (1.2.1) - MAYBE (seems to break if i skip the intro videos too fast)
spu2-x (1.3.0) - OK
spu2-x GIT - NOPE (latest git)
(05-05-2014, 12:23 AM)Coornio Wrote: Latest SVN buildbot version works...

What revision? r592x or r593x from here? (which exactly?)

From a quick review of the recent changes, r5920 is the last which could have affected it, but if you tried r5920 or later and it's OK then I can't see a change which is likely to affect sound...

But do keep your investigation please. It does provide good info, and hopefully will eventually lead us to the exact change we need. Just be a bit clearer with the exact version/dates please Wink
(05-05-2014, 03:14 AM)avih Wrote: What revision? r592x or r593x from here? (which exactly?)

From a quick review of the recent changes, r5920 is the last which could have affected it, but if you tried r5920 or later and it's OK then I can't see a change which is likely to affect sound...

But do keep your investigation please. It does provide good info, and hopefully will eventually lead us to the exact change we need. Just be a bit clearer with the exact version/dates please Wink

Well i'll have to redo it all now because it's not certain anymore how to trigger the issue. I'll have to run each set of tests twice, once by skipping to the menus fast and once by letting it play normally up to that point. I'll let you know if i find anything useful.