Browsing ISO's with images
Hi! I registered here just to ask (or give an idea of it, depends if this "plugin" already exists). 
As you know, browsing ISO's of games is just "ugly". By ugly I mean no beauty here, not at all. 
Here is how it looks now:
[Image: mQLxiHY.png]

How about browsing games with their covers' images? I mean we could just click "browse" and screen with added games (images) could pop up and you're ready to choose what do you want to play. It could looks nice and give an PCSX2 more esthetic look. 
What do you guys think? Is it possible to be made? Or it's already somewhere here and I'm too dumb to find it.

Sponsored links

There's a frontend called "PCSX2 Bonus" that does that. But we aren't doing it directly as we are unsure of the legal implications as we would have to download the artwork from somewhere else, which big companies tend not to like.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

What about browser that user has to configure on his own? For example, he can click "browse" and then have to add ISO's and images on his own, then creating such tool is not illegal, only user who adds images with copyright's will do illegal things.

/Edit
As I see PCSX2Bonus HAS that option (to add our own images) so... thank you! As I though - I was too dumb to find such a thing. Thank you anyway!
(06-02-2016, 08:12 PM)Hesher Wrote: What about browser that user has to configure on his own? For example, he can click "browse" and then have to add ISO's and images on his own, then creating such tool is not illegal, only user who adds images with copyright's will do illegal things.

You should be able to set that up with Steam.