Budokai 2 Issue
Hi Guys,

Just tried playing my Budokai 2 Disk on PCSX2, and well all was going great just until I started the game, as I click new/game or load game in order to get into the Main Menu, the screen goes blank.

However when I enter story mode it displays all the sequences before I can pick a character and then goes blank again, and even in battle, the same thing happens, I've taken a screenshot of my emulog if it helps    

Please help

P.S I did formerly see something like "NVM File not found, creating blank file" and "MEC File not found, creating substitute", before running a number of times on this game.

Sponsored links

Are you using the latest GIT build? I'm otherwise unable to reproduce the issue after following exactly what you've done
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.0 GHz | MSI GTX 970 4GB GAMING (+142 core/+150 mem) | 8 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | Windows 8.1 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 14.10 + Debian x64 (VMs)
(03-25-2015, 06:10 AM)TehGuy Wrote: Are you using the latest GIT build? I'm otherwise unable to reproduce the issue after following exactly what you've done

Im using the 1.2.1 version, im not sure what your referring too.
They are the development versions. Give it a try and also make a image file out of the disk and try booting from the image file.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-25-2015, 07:32 AM)ssakash Wrote: They are the development versions. Give it a try and also make a image file out of the disk and try booting from the image file.

FFXII/WWE/DBZ PCSX2 Issue
Hiya Guys,

Back on the forums again with another issue, however this is now becoming a recurring theme with most of my own ISO's or PCSX2 1.2.1 Program.

I've mustered up my old FFXII, WWE Smackdown! Shut your mouth, and Budokai 2 and gotten ISO's in order to play them on PCSX2

Everything including cinematics works fine, however when starting a game mode, the screen goes black and looks jumpy, I tried using the latest developmental build of PCSX2, but it doesn't change anything.

Is it my PCSX2 settings, cause I haven't changed anything to my recent knowledge..

Please help Sad

Using PCSX2 1.2.1 (r5875)

Specs :
Processor Intel® Core™ i3-4010U CPU @ 1.70GHz
Video Card Intel® HD Graphics Family
Memory 8.1 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   SSYM Log.txt (Size: 2,87 KB / Downloads: 145)
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 2,86 KB / Downloads: 224)
Do you still hear sound when the screen goes black ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-27-2015, 11:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Do you still hear sound when the screen goes black ?

Yes!!
And can you hear if the controls react too ?
(03-28-2015, 12:26 AM)jesalvein Wrote: And can you hear if the controls react too ?

Yes Yes !!!
Definitely a display issue, then.
Do you have a dedicated GPU ?