Budokai 3 Error
I tried again...See attached.

Attached Files
.doc   thread_apply_all_bt.doc (Size: 30,5 KB / Downloads: 337)
.doc   info_thread.doc (Size: 10,5 KB / Downloads: 197)
.doc   attach_PID.doc (Size: 51 KB / Downloads: 282)

Sponsored links

It isn't the same issue as the first post. In the first post it used the SW renderer, here it is the HW renderer.

Anyway, it doesn't seems to be a threading issue. Did the crash also appears on the SW renderer? Did the crash appears randomly or always in the same scene?

PS: next time, can you use basic txt rather than .doc.
My mistake...I used HW mode. No wonder why screen looked weird. Anyways, yes both SW and HW mode produce same message at the exact same scene everytime. For FFX-2 (my main test game) it is at the title screen when you choose to load your memory card game that it will immediately crash.
Ok. I can reproduce it on my side. There is an issue with my hack to support multithreading. The opengl context is disabled for some operations which lead to the crash
Gotcha, it is so much easier when you can reproduce it. Could you check r5381. It must be good now.
Works perfectly right out of the box. Thanks!
The only downside noted from playing on FFX-2 on the r-5381 is loss of FPS despite identical settings. Was getting mid 50's fps now to low-to-mid 40's fps. But at least it doesn't crash. Smile
Switching context is very costly but I don't have any better solution for the moment.
Bumping the thread to help remind me how to do gdb backtrace without searching forever for the instructions.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti