Budokai 3 good FPS but slow
Hi people, I have a problem....
I have the PAL Version of DragonBall Z Budokai 3 and when I watch the Intro or when I in a fight it is the half speed( i have FPS of 50 )... i tried all but nothing works, with speed ups etc. however i have the normal plugins and i use a iso....

pls help

sry for my bad english

Sponsored links

whats your pcsx2 version, plug ins and computer specs
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
pcsx2 0.9.6
computer: AMD Athlon X2 3800+ (Dual Core), Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT, 2 GB RAM that was the importent things
plug ins:
CDVDiso.dll, DEV9null.dll, FWnull.dll, GSdx-sse2.dll, LilyPad.dll, SPU2-X-1.1.dll, USBnull.dll

these are activated
if you have windows vista,you should use directx 10 with gsdxTongue
Nope have XP
Here i have the same problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hASYcpf7Tgg its budokai 3 on pcsx2
its to slow, or half speed....
no answers >.<
I have exactly the same problem, i wanted to try out my brothers copy of NTSC Budokai 3 (not tenkaichi) and it shows 60 (100%) fps but it feels like 20

Specs:
Windows Vista home
intel dual core 2 (2 ghz each)
geforce 8500gt 512mb
and im using the same specs...not sure what is problem with this, i ran tenkaichi 3 perfect....
Try turning off VU Cycle Stealing and un-check the "Allow 8-bit textures" option in GSDX.
Hey thanks for the respond but unfortunately that doesnt work....not sure what to do, do al lot of people have this problem? it displays 60 but it feels like 30 or 25...fps