Budokai 3 speedup?
I'm trying to speed up Budokai 3 to take some screen shots but it runs at 59fps. Is there a way to speed it up? I've tried every variation possible with the speed hack option but it only gets to 59 with the triple and 2 other small speedups checked. With All options set at default, what would I have to do to speed'r up to a decent speed?

My specs are....
Dell Inspiron 6000
Processor: Intel Pentium M 2.13 (Max for motherboard)
Ram: 2GB (Max for motherboard)
Video: Mobile Intel 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family

Thanks for your time!

Sponsored links

59 is a standrard NTSC speed.

I guess speedhacks give wrong info, then. Try latest gsdx beta and pcsx2 beta. Even if your system specs are weak for this game, it may help.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
With onboard graphics and a single-core CPU at 2.13Ghz, you're not going to get decent speeds no matter what you do. And why do you need fast speeds for screen shots? Unless you mean capturing videos... which would only further kill performance while you capture.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
but the problem is that the fps drop to 8 in a fight
(11-04-2009, 04:30 AM)Bane King Wrote: but the problem is that the fps drop to 8 in a fight

That would have been something to mention from the start lol.

Fact is you're using a system that's decidedly below the recommended specs. 8 FPS sound about right for a single-core laptop processor and Intel graphics.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
Triple? As in the 3x speed hack? That's a fairly old version of the emulator you're running. You can try using the latest beta (revision 1888) which is markedly faster than version 0.9.6... but just don't expect miracles on your system. It's just not powerful enough for this emulator.
[Image: 2748844.png]