Budokai Tenkaichi 3 FPS problem
Hello everyone,
So today I started playing Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on PCSX2, and everything was fine, it was running 50 fps, smooth and everything, and then at some point it went down to 25 fps, so I went in the settings, and set everything back to default. So it started working fine again, I finished the Sayian saga and started the Freeza saga. Then I closed PCSX 2 to go take a shower, and when I came back and started the game, my fps is now 20 in the fights... I tried turning off the fps limit but it doesn't change anything...

I know the problem doesn't come from my computer because it was working fine prior to "this".

Sorry I can't be more specific but I don't really remember what happened.

Please help me !

Sponsored links

(06-25-2014, 10:14 PM)Ismaar Wrote: Hello everyone,
So today I started playing Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on PCSX2, and everything was fine, it was running 50 fps, smooth and everything, and then at some point it went down to 25 fps, so I went in the settings, and set everything back to default. So it started working fine again, I finished the Sayian saga and started the Freeza saga. Then I closed PCSX 2 to go take a shower, and when I came back and started the game, my fps is now 20 in the fights... I tried turning off the fps limit but it doesn't change anything...

I know the problem doesn't come from my computer because it was working fine prior to "this".

Sorry I can't be more specific but I don't really remember what happened.

Please help me !

Maybe you just need refresh the emulator....
First save,then close and open the Exe. Again.
I did it multiple times, but nothing changes...
Please post your system specs and your emulation settings.

What are EE% and GS% readings during slowdown? (Can be found in the titlebar in windowed mode)
Ismaar,post the emulog like Wilkuer already said and your computer configurations(video card and etc,etc,)can be utile,but now try to putt every emulator settings to the original(standard).
During slowdown, EE is 50% and so is GS.

Emulation settings :
EE/IOP : EmotionEngine : Recompile, IOP : Recompile, Round Mode : Chop, Clamping Mode : Normal
VUs : VU0 : microVU, VU1 : microVU, Round Mode : Chop, Clamping Mode : Normal
GS : Framelimiter : Normal 100 FPS, Slow-Mo 50 FPS, Turbo 200 FPS, Frameskip : Disabled, Synchronize MTGS : Checked
SpeedHacks : Speedhacks On, EE Cyclerate : 1, VU Cycle steal : 0, Everything else is default except MTVU which is on (my computers has like 4 cores i think).

But what are system specs ?

I already tried setting everything back to default, did me no good.
System specs are the description of your system. Like what cpu/gpu you use.

Quote:Synchronize MTGS : Checked
Uncheck that.

Tick all recommended speedhacks (all tickboxes except for mtvu and fast cdvd). If you can use MTVU depends on your system specs. =)
Processor : Intel Core i7-3632QM @ 2.20 GHz
RAM : 4.00 Go (3.89 Go)
I run Windows 7 64 bits
I have two graphics card : Intel HD Graphics 4000 and Radeon HD 8670

I unchecked synchronize thingy and it works now !
THANKS Laugh