Budokai tenkaichi 3 problem plz help
Wink 
Hey friends hello today i was surfing the net then i found a cheat pnach file for Budokai tenkaichi 3 I got really happy coz i was i searching for it from a very long timeBiggrinbut i put it on the cheat folder where there was already a pnach file then when i opened the game the cheats were working alright but the game was extremely slow
my specs are:-
Intel Core i3 2330M processor 2.20 GHz
Windows 7 Professional (64 bit)
Nvidia Geforce 410M 512 MB with Cuda
2 GB DDR3 Ram
320 GB Ram
Please don't tell me that my pc is slow because before using cheats it was working alright and very smoothly
and one more thing one when i go to gs plugin setting the plugin crashes and says gs plugin failed to open your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware
Press OK to go to the plugin configuration panel
So plz help[/font]

Sponsored links

That's for support section not bug report;].

Codes could slow the game only when seriously messing with code, but I can tell you for sure that:
Code:
Nvidia Geforce 410M 512 MB
Have not a slightest chance of running this game at full speed;]. You probably used frame skipping to get over your gpu limitation before and then turned it off.
sorry about that coz i am a newbie so please help me to overcome this issue plz thank you
Sad
Moved... Wink
If you opened alot of web browser windows/tabs while "searching for the cheats", turn them all off, PCSX2 haven't got true fullscreen and soo your gpu is shared between the game and everything else ran in the background that's pretty serious issue when you're already gpu limited. It also doesn't have much memory that could be the cause of GS bug you got as well. Maybe a restart could help as well.