Buffy the Vampire Slayer Chaos Bleeds
Console is spamming Vif1: Unknown VifCmd! [12]
There is minor slow down.

What does this even mean?

Im using the lastest version 1.2.1 and have amd fx6300 running at 3.7GHz, Sapphire Dual-X Radeon R9 270X 2GB and 8GB ram. Tried all settings in PCSX2. I mean ALL of them.

Is this just a common issue with this game?

Sponsored links

(01-21-2015, 08:33 AM)JayDee Wrote: Console is spamming Vif1: Unknown VifCmd! [12]
There is minor slow down.

What does this even mean?

Im using the lastest version 1.2.1 and have amd fx6300 running at 3.7GHz, Sapphire Dual-X Radeon R9 270X 2GB and 8GB ram. Tried all settings in PCSX2. I mean ALL of them.

Is this just a common issue with this game?

I can't help, I'd just like you to know that I think that game rocks lol.
I had a demo disc with that and the simpsons hit and run on it, I used to play those over and over and over as a kid.
I'll have a look around for you, see what I can find. I'll post links if I find anything of use.
FX 6300 is gonna be a bit slow for most games in PCSX2 unless you overclock to about 4.2Ghz.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
post a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Check to see if the new git builds found at orphis.buildbot.net fix the VIF issue.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]