[Bug Report] Anubis: Zone of the Enders Special Edition [NTSC-J]
(04-02-2011, 03:24 PM)refraction Wrote: Hmm well it is more likely to be a gsdx issue, i imagine the problem is the texture cache is growing to silly sizes, if not then it is in the emulator. The program i got you to run just lets windows allocate more than 1.5Gb of memory to that program, thus avoiding the problem Tongue

But I thought you said this wasn't an GSdx issue from your previous post ^^. Now I'm confused as to what is causing the crash or who or what to blame, pcsx2 or GSdx? All I know is that something is being overloaded lol, and that all i know. Any how, I trust that you will document this regarding to this issue? Let Gabest or Pcsx2 devs know about this, even though this problem might only be specifically targeted at ZOE 2.

ZOE 2 is the only game that I know of that can push pcsx2 and/or GSdx to its limit or breaking break which I've proven in this thread. It took 2.1 - 2.4 GB of ram to complete ONLY one level or stage, which takes around 10 - 15 mins to complete (depending on how one play). I dare anyone to name a game that can rival ZOE 2 wide ranges of epicness from being one of the tops demanding games (if not 2nd to none), to overwhelmingly knock out pcsx2/GSdx with a crash ^^

Sponsored links

I didn't say it was in my past post, I said likely Tongue2 in reality, I don't know what's causing it, but pcsx2 has limits on its own cache. It could be a memory leak somewhere.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I don't remember having crashed there in the US version and my 9600gt is way weaker, I used either native or 2x scaling or software mdoe for that (had to change modes between different parts of the game Tongue2)

Could you post a memcard save before that? If it's a pcsx2 bug then it's a somewhat new one.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Sure no problem. Enjoy =) It should be the 3rd saves, the 2nd save is the beginning of the airship battle.

Attached Files
.7z   Mcd002.7z (Size: 424,21 KB / Downloads: 235)