[Bug Report] Atelier Iris Eternal Mana [Solved]
I know many people pointed it out on earlier version, but seems to get over it, but I just can't with 0.9.8.

When I enter puni god i have some sound crash and when the second character goes on the floor its a total freeze. Tried to disable all sound but didn't work out. I'm not an expert in messing up with plugins but i tried many setup and didnt work well (managed to last a little bit more *1 sec*). The games run really smooth, i have no problem at all and this was my first glitch. I'll upload my memcard just in case you want to try it out if you have the game, i guess it could help. And if you don't really know why it work on your computer but doenst on mine, a save state of after the event on my game would be cool.

DualCore Intel Core i3 540, 3076 MHz (23 x 134)
Asus P7H55-M Pro (2 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Intel Ibex Peak H55, Intel Ironlake
ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series (1024 Mo)
ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI Cypress/Hemlock - High Definition Audio Controller

http://www.2shared.com/file/C1-MZMKS/Mcd001.html

More information bout plugins, sry for delay

GSdx 4600 0.1.16
SSSPSX Pad
SPU2-x r4779 2.0.0
Dev9nulldriver 0.5.0

Not hack on when the bug occur.

Sponsored links

tried in software mode ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeh major freeze, tried 3d11 software cause i can't handle 3d9 (major freeze) as for sdl its the same thing.
I don't think it's a rom failure cause i saw the same bug on the same spot on google but in earlier pscx2 version. Strange thing, some of them could handle that with the earlier version and that doenst make any sense. I could try but i don't see what could've been worst by upgrading the frameware. Maybe messing up with other plugins would work but im not really sure what can make a game freeze in an exact moment without any hard carrying animation for the CPU.
Solved.
Sound plugins.
Sry for the trouble.