[Bug Report] Backugan Battle Brawlers (PAL)
# Pcsx2 version: 1972 SVN or 1888 beta
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 1.15 SVN 2042 DX10 hardware mode, native resolution, also tested older GSDX svns and ZEGO GS plugin... no difference.
spu2ghz 1.9.0 or zerospu 0.46
# There game hangs after the develper`s logos. I haven`t attached screenshots since the PCSX hangs after few screens.

Sponsored links

Hello. I just took a screen from the console to be more helpful that thread. Hope that helps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First you are using UNSUPPORTED SVN builds. We only accept bug reports with official builds. Second as I told you in the other report, this is pretty useless to us unless we know when it worked last time. That way we can start tracking the exact revision the game got broken and maybe fix this problem. This way we have 1900 revisions to look for which is impossible to find.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
in a revision it seems to work for what i know dunno which
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(10-22-2009, 05:23 AM)heatblazer Wrote: hangs after the develper`s logos.

If it hangs there the first think I wold try is to make skip video patch.If it's not working I'll try software mode on GSdx and finally I'll try to disable EErec or switch to mVU
i have the same problem

Opening Plugins...
Plugins opened successfully.
PAL Display Mode Initialized.
microVU1: Cached MicroPrograms = [001] [001]
(EE) Tlb Miss, addr=0x0 [store]
(EE) PC: 0x00319f9c Cycle: 0x019807b1
but im using r1888 and r1921 so it aint helping...
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
@ Bositman, sorry buit the game was released recently not even a week. It does not work on beta 1888 and up.
You can try 0.9.6 too...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-11049.html

Guy there says it works with the stable.

Edit: Ok a friend got this title so I tried it on his laptop from the disc (pentium 4 2.4GHz ><) anyway it worked in the r1888 beta as well as the 0.9.6 stable so it's probably some bad configuration you guys got as I had to use all speedhacks to get it past the first cutscene on story mode (and that should make it even less compatible Tongue2), didnt try it much after that tho and I kinda tried to skip as much as I could including the FMVs, all of the settings were default except the speedhacks and using gigaherz cdvd plugin as it was on disc. I dont know really about hanging on the developers screen but again i just kept skipping as much as I could and couldnt test it much so it's probably bad settings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I`ve tested it on defaults with no speed hacks on 0.9.6 as Mr. Bositman suggested, the game went after the logos and on some planet animation the emulator crashesh.
P.S. [Off topic] Strangely that thread is not sending me emails via the subscribtion option.