[Bug Report] DBZ Tenkaichi 3 & Disc Fusion Mode [PAL] [SLES_549.45]
Hi! I signed up because I wanted to report my experience with D.B.Z. B. Tenkaichi 3 and PCSX2.

# PCSX2 version:
PCSX2 0.9.8, PCSX2 0.9.9 (r4776), PCSX2 0.9.9 (r4872)

# CPU options:

# Plugins used:
GSdx 0.1.16 (SSE2) (Direct3D11 Hardware), SPU2-X 2.0.0, cdvdGigaherz 0.8.0, cdvdGigaherz v0.7wip4

# Description:
The game works great but there is only one small bug when i use Disc Fusion of Ultimate Battle mode.

In this mode, the game asks to change discs, then I change ISO (or DVD), but the game remains frozen showing the same image and ISO (or DVD) is not loaded. Attached the image in question.

Here are also two videos showing what should happen:

DBZ Tenkaichi 3 Disc Fusion With Tenkaichi 1
DBZ Tenkaichi 3 Disc Fusion With Tenkaichi 2

MyPC:

Mobo=Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H
CPU=AMD PhenomII x4 Black Edition 965@3,4Ghz
RAM=Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 1333mhz
VGA=Club 3D Ati Radeon HD5770 1Gb
HD=Western Digital 700Gb Sata
ALI=Cooler Master 520W
MONITOR=SUN-L5AK6
GAMEPAD=Joypad PS2

Sponsored links

PCSX2 has still partial support for changing discs, so most games that require it will not work
[Image: newsig.jpg]
hmm, on expansion of bositmans response, swapping from disk 1 to disk 2 of the same game should work fine, but swapping in a different game to import extra's may (usually does) fail.
Thanks guys, so now there is no way to get it working right?
A bit of necro, but as an usefull workaround for this problem, for anyone wanting Disc Fusion in this game(also Sparking! Meteor) I added a code to my pnach files which allows Fusion Disc modes without having discs from BT1/2 at all(it appears the modes were included and whole "fusion" was just a meaningless "bonus"Tongue). Download here. If you don't wanna cheat, be sure to edit the file before using, there are lots of other cheats activated by default.
But where is the Code for Disk Fusion in 428113C2.pnach. I couldn't find that cause there are so many cheats.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
It's under "other codes", search for "//No Disc Required for Disc Fusion", but oh well gonna just post that code here for each version I got them:
Code:
Budokai Tenkaichi 3
PAL version(SLES-54945)
patch=1,EE,20376B70,extended,00000000

NTSC version(SLUS-21678)
patch=1,EE,203795C0,extended,00000000

Sparking! Meteor
NTSC version(SLPS-25815)
patch=1,EE,20379520,extended,00000000
With this code, it doesn't ask for disc with BT1/2 while selecting disc fusion 1/2 allowing to play it without any bother which also is a nice workaround for this thread's problem.
Hmm... Sees Thanks. Great Smile
hello all,

I was loaded Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Klaroqsim NL this game in pcsx2 using PC...Its opening as well...But i couldn't start up(Couldn't enter in to the game)...While selecting the new game no more pointer is to be selected suggest me how to solve the problem...

Thanks in advance
Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Klaroqsim NL???? PCSX2 Settings??

Whats that? I never heard something like this before? Ninja Excl

Is it budokai 3 or Budokai Tenkaichi 3 because they are completely different. Re-make your ISO from the Disk.