Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0

My PC configuration is:
Windows 7
GeForce 9600GT
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.00GHz
4GB DDR2 RAM

My problem:
1. DBZBT3 runs verry well when its 1 player against computer
but the problem is that when i am Super Sayian etc., "aura" or may i say "effect" of SS is out of character lines. What i mean is that there is like a soft copy of a character to its left side. You can see through it and its kinda annoying.

2. When i try to play with my friends "1v1", the big problem is that the game runs slower then usual. I can't use any combos such as Rush attack > Square hold to launch > Triangle to blink > Then i try once more i just can't hit the right moment coz its too slow. I should be able to do it around 3 to 6 times i guess. I only manage to do it once.

3. I think this problem is same for the 2nd. because the sound is slow too. Its the same problem of speed i think. I didn't try to use any of speed hacks but i tryed to use my CPU "Normal, Limit and Frame Skip". Problem is still there.

If there is any help i would be realy glad.
Best Regards!

Sponsored links

This is not the support forum, moved.

1) Can be fixed by using "native" as far as I know, if you make a search on the forums you may get a better answer tho.

2) It's kind of obvious since an extra player adds more load on the game and it will be slower, try some speedhacks or search around for some tips on the game.

Maybe try the latest beta and beta plugins:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
for that kind of ghosting effect you have to play it under native resolution,and about the game speed when playing two player thats pretty common,i use a little bit of frameskipping and i manage to get 60 fps.Just as a side note,this game doesnt seems to be affected by speedhacks at all,i mean i just tried all the speedhacks and the only thing you will get is false fps readings but no real speed up,so i reccommend you to stay away from the speedhacks.As shadow lady says try the last beta and see if it improves the speed.But i think this game is somehow bugged,i mean,it shouldnt take that much memory when playing 2 players,but thats a guess anyway.

Edit: Btw this is my frameskip config if you need it ->>>0-61-1-3 , that is following the order from custom fps limit,to consecutive frames to skip.Also if all that fails too,just try my special build (in my sig) and see if you can get it to run nicely
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Quote:1. DBZBT3 runs verry well when its 1 player against computer
but the problem is that when i am Super Sayian etc., "aura" or may i say "effect" of SS is out of character lines. What i mean is that there is like a soft copy of a character to its left side. You can see through it and its kinda annoying.

I don't have this problem. It might be a bug with older PCSX2 versions? As Shadow Lady mentioned, try the latest version & plugins.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I installed the new beta version and i "copyed" my old bios. But there is 1 problem. It says that it cant find CDVD plugin...i tryed all of the options...the 1st that Gigaherz opens a black window.
Can't find cdvd plugin? Doesn't sound like a error I've heard of... are you sure that's the exact error?
Yes. Here.
http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm247...tled-2.jpg

Btw. I am using an Iso file if it helps.
On Linuz iso it 1st says Error loading c:\Users\FreakInCage\Downloads\st-dbzbt3.ISO then again after that it shows error about cdvd plugin
Oh well that says "Error opening plugin" not that it can't find it.
Also as stated in our rules we do not support illegally obtained games, closed and warned.