[Bug Report] Ff 12 and Valkyrie Profile 2
Wink 
My rig - I7 920, 6 gb ddr3 Corsair 1333 mhz,EVGA gtx 260 768 ram OC, Hdd Samsung 1tb F3,latest drivers, Windows 7 64x.

So in FF 12 US Retail version, sound is the problem - if i go for SPU 2 x movies work ok, but in game appear bugs, like footsteps and other not ok.
If i put Peops - movies are lagging, but in game are ok. Not a big deal, but problem persist from a long time and builds.

In Valkyrie Profile 2, NTSC, when i enter the forest - the screen is full of bugs, the problem was even with my old card - gts 250. The problem is old from months i think.

p.s. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. English is not mine first language

[Image: gameokinbattle.th.jpg]
[Image: settings1.th.jpg]
[Image: settings2t.th.jpg]
[Image: buginforest.th.jpg]

I dont use speed hacks, and VU are normal by default. The built is seen in pictures.

Sponsored links

I believe that cant be solved at the moment. Its only in that forest and some other later in the game. If you play past that part you can continue as normal.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
ff12: cannot be fixed yet, try EE at 33% for that, helps somewhat

VP2: known bug, run in sw mode or search for hackfixed GSdx
What is SW mode ? super vu recompiler ? Thanks guys. Anyway even my rig is weak for Valkyrie 2, i have slowdown on battle or in towns. I even lowered rez to default. And im not a fan for OC.
SW = F9 ingame (goes into and out of software mode)

and don't worry, I have a low pc myself and that area is the only place I have to run in sw, otherwise it's usually fine,