[Bug Report] Green Borders Around Window
I have a problem that is bugging the life out of me. (This is also the case for my DuckStation emulator) Just a few days ago, I had opened up my PCSX2 emulator, and there was a green border or whatever that was around the window. Since then, it won't go away and I could never find out how to fix it. Plus, whenever i go to the "Help" tab, and I click on either "Check for updates, Discord server, Github repository, or Support Forums," it won't load up anything. Please help me!

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-19-2024, 07:15 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I can't find the emulog.txt file anywhere
tools->enable file logging
you'll find it in documents/pcsx2/logs
(03-20-2024, 07:12 AM)jesalvein Wrote: tools->enable file logging
you'll find it in documents/pcsx2/logs

I did that and it's still not giving me anything. I'll have to run the emulator as an administrator and see if that will give me the emulog

[10.5429]
Here's the code
maybe you set up the emulator as portable
if so, the logs folder will be in pcsx2 root folder