[Bug Report] Kidou Senshi Gundam : Giren no Yabou - Axis no Kyoui V
(06-23-2010, 03:59 AM)CKL Wrote: After testing your save, I got the hang too, but when I tested it with latest svn, I could pass that point. I guess for now you can either compile the latest svn pcsx2 or wait for the next release of beta pcsx2.

I just tried the latest release (r3878) but still experienced the hang (specifically, it was Revil's silence after the nuke threat). Anyone else?

Sponsored links

Have you tried some of the game fixes such as ee timing hack and OPH Flag hack?
also, are you using save states?
Tell us the settings you use to play the game.
if you can , upload a save card save(please zip it) so that I can try it out because I haven't really played the game using pcsx2 and probably won't play it.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
(10-08-2010, 12:18 PM)CKL Wrote: Have you tried some of the game fixes such as ee timing hack and OPH Flag hack?

Thanks for your help CKL. It looks like FPU Negative Div Hack alone was enough to fix the hang (at least this particular one). I'll report back if other hangs happen.
Hi, everyone.
I've encountered this error as well. I know that it is apparently supposed to be fixed in the newer releases. However I encounter it regardless. I tried the FPU Negative Hack as well but it doesn't seem to matter.
I tried it on the official 0.9.6 release, the 0.9.7 Beta and even went and checked out the latest sourcecode (revision 4095) and recompiled it with VS2008. In all these the message window doesn't close after certain in-game messages. I had this hapen both in the Zion campaign and the Axis campaign. Haven't tried the others yet, but I expect the same.

I'm not an expert on configuring the emulator so maybe I overlooked something. These are my specs:

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 4094 MB
CPU name = AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+
Vendor/Model = AuthenticAMD (stepping 03)
CPU speed = 3.013 ghz (2 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = 178bfbff 00002001
x86EFlags = ebd3fbff

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3
MMX2 .. 3DNOW .. 3DNOW2

Loading plugins...
Binding GS : F:\pcsx2_source\bin\plugins\GSdx-SSE2.dll
Windows 6.1.7600
ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series (8.17.10.1052)
Binding PAD : F:\pcsx2_source\bin\plugins\LilyPad.dll
Binding SPU2 : F:\pcsx2_source\bin\plugins\SPU2-X.dll
Binding CDVD : F:\pcsx2_source\bin\plugins\cdvdGigaherz.dll
Binding USB : F:\pcsx2_source\bin\plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding FW : F:\pcsx2_source\bin\plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9 : F:\pcsx2_source\bin\plugins\DEV9null.dll
Plugins loaded successfully.

I tried out some different plugins as well, but still no change.
Did the others of you get it to run properly? If so, please give me some advice if can do anything. Thanks in advance.