[Bug Report] Kidou Senshi Gundam : Giren no Yabou - Axis no Kyoui V
After you installed it, open visual c++ from the start menu then click on the "tools" menu then on "options" Oo
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

How to open it ? I cant find any icon like XXX.exe to open this software, i just find some icon can setup it. May be i can ask, what the icon name is ?
You probably downloaded some Linux binary. Download the proper package.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Should i download the Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition in this link http://www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/ ?
Oh whoops you're trying to compile it. If you compiled it successfully as the guide said, you should find pcsx2.exe in the /bin/ folder of your SVN copy. If you already have Visual Studio you don't need the express edition. If you don't have visual studio you must obviously follow the guide and get a compiler...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yes that is what you need to download.
Everyone keen to help me, but after several days of studied, I really do not know how to use. Sorry everyone.
Well, you can always wait for the beta release.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
CKL, I want to ask your version does indeed work perfectly? I found my r3113 can occasionally run.
From my test, the game seems to run fine with r3113. I don't know if the svn (r3222) works perfectly for the game beause I used it only to find out whether there was a way to pass your crashing point, and luckly, it has, indeed, done the job.

If you can't wait, I highly recommand you to compile it yourself because it really is quite simiple. All you need to do is to download the necessary softwares, and the guide will walk you through all the steps.
These 3 are all you need in order to compile a pcsx2.exe (without plugins)
Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition (can be found and downloaded from Microsoft for free)
Windows Server 2003 R2
TortoiseSVN

After finishing downloading and installing them all, read step 2-4 and the images carefully, and you should be able to compile the pcsx2.exe.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit