[Bug Report] Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ [NSTC-J]
Okay. I read the rules of posting on this thread, and I'm pretty sure that this is the right place to put this.

I am using PCSX2 V. 1.2.1
All settings for EE/IOP and VUs are at Default.
GSdx10 Direct3D11 (Hardware and Software)

When in Port Royal after the signal is lit and jack gets left behind, I go back to the port and I have to protect the medallion and kill all the pirates. I do okay but up to a point i get down to the last few enemies and the game freezes and in the console i get a reading that shows

(EE pc:00168B38) TLB Miss, addr=0x4a07350b [load]
(EE pc:0017F06C) TLB Miss, addr=0x8 [load]
(EE pc:0017F06C) TLB Miss, addr=0x0 [load]
(EE pc:0017F06C) TLB Miss, addr=0x8 [load]

This makes the game freeze and unable to continue the game any further. I have done this multiple times and no matter what I do it constantly stops once i get down to one pirate left. I'm not sure how to put a file on this where you can play and experience it for yourself. Please don't yell at me if any of this is wrong. If it is let me know or if there is more information needed, I will gladly provide information.

Sponsored links

First of all this is not a valid bug report. Second do not load from a savestate, but instead use your memorcard. Third, remake your iso with imgburn and make sure your disk isn't scratched.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Okay. I will try to read the instructions more carefully next time.
I rewrote the .Img onto a disk and I still got the same issue. I am pretty dumb when it comes to troubleshooting an emulator so please take it slow for me. Sorry if i'm being a nuisance.
try playing from your original disc
Unfortunately I do not have the original disk.
Then that's piracy and I can't help you.
Okay. I understand. Now I have the Imgburn so I won't need to pirate games I already own. If I have an issue with a game it will be from a disk I own. I only got this one because it was only released in Japan.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD