[ Bug Report ]Kingdom Hearts2 runs 4 Hours very fine then crash?
Hey Guys,
hope this is the right place to post.

Pcsx2 latest Version 0.9.8

Well i played Kingdom Hearts 2 about 4 Hours, everything works very fine, top speed no bugs.
But then after the Level in The Tower where Manefiz first time shows in game. The Screen is black and nothing happens, sound runs good but black screen. It´s the first time dont know how to call it in english this Hower Craft or this vehicle to use then comes the black screen?

anyone knows what to do?

Sry for bad english

Sponsored links

Does it happen repeatedly every time you reach that part? I mean like after this first time that you crashed, did you try to play through it again?
(05-21-2011, 05:53 PM)mazei Wrote: Does it happen repeatedly every time you reach that part? I mean like after this first time that you crashed, did you try to play through it again?

yes, everytime. I didnt start a New Game cause its very silly to play about 4 Hours and then theres a Black Screen.
I am very sad cause i read here that many have finished the game.

It is every time when i first can use this vehicle dont know how its called in english in german its called Gummi Jet. I Think its called Rubber-Jet.

I searched every Kingdom Heart 2 Post in this Forum but i didnt find that Problem again.

Someone can help me?

Try software mode for the Gummi Ship (that's the name) levels.
HP dv7 laptop :: Intel Core i5-560M @ 2.66 GHz :: ATI Radeon HD 5650 :: 4GB RAM :: Windows 7 64-bit
[Image: sig.gif]
(05-21-2011, 10:56 PM)HollowNinja Wrote: Try software mode for the Gummi Ship (that's the name) levels.

Hi Thx for answer. What do you mean exactly with Software Mode. In the Video Settings Renderer?
Could you post a memcard save close to the spot where it hangs for you?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
<<< Attachment not possible? its loading and loading
i will try again

I uploaded my Memory Card Mcd001.ps hope this is right so?
This is the last possible Savepoint, 2 minutes later when i can use Gummi Jet first Time comes the Black Screen, sound still running

I tried software Mode , still Black Screen :<
But thx for Hint

Speedhacks are all disabled
Uh... i can't see the memcard yet? you can try compressing it with winrar or zip so it's faster.
can this help you too?

BESLES-54233-00

uploading still not possible
ah nice for win rar hint.

ehm there are 2 kH2 savefiles my one is lvl 7 the other one is from Gamefaq and uninteresting

sry for bad english

Attached Files
.rar   Mcd001.rar (Size: 58,06 KB / Downloads: 188)
Tried to convert that to the NTSC version which is the one I have but couldn't load it...

Does it show any kind of error in the console window when the problem happens? What PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings?