[Loss layer] Lets Make a J-League Pro Soccer Club [NTSC-J]
(02-19-2014, 10:53 AM)refraction Wrote: Sorry I didn't realise you were after help, i thought you were just submitting a bug report, after all, this is what this section is for Smile

I just wanna the game can be played better.
It looks like we lost some layer.
The players haven't eyes and most 2D PIC are also lost,you can see the screenshot in my post.
Where can I get help,plz.

Sponsored links

I'll move this to the support section and you might hopefully get an answer in there.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-19-2014, 04:27 PM)refraction Wrote: I'll move this to the support section and you might hopefully get an answer in there.

THX
HELP PLZ
Can anybody give me some support?
Sorry nobody has replied, but it relies on other people having this game to be able to help.

So pressing F9 doesn't help? What about playing with the Skipdraw settings in GSDX under hw hacks? (don't forget to enable hw hacks of course)

(07-14-2014, 12:22 PM)refraction Wrote: Sorry nobody has replied, but it relies on other people having this game to be able to help.

So pressing F9 doesn't help? What about playing with the Skipdraw settings in GSDX under hw hacks? (don't forget to enable hw hacks of course)

Thanks for reply,I try pressing F9 ,it looks like render in software mode but also can't fix it,then I tried enable hw hacks the Skipdraw settings 1 to 100 10 20 30 ……100 also doesn't work and can't find any different.

So can I upload the ISO and people download it and try it?!
Am I delusion ?Tongue
No because sharing an ISO of a game is illegal as is downloading them, so no, don't do that.

Does anything change at all in software mode? Did you try any of the other hw hacks?

(07-14-2014, 03:35 PM)refraction Wrote: No because sharing an ISO of a game is illegal as is downloading them, so no, don't do that.

Does anything change at all in software mode? Did you try any of the other hw hacks?

I will give you screenshot later……

1.When I am pressing F9

2.Normal……

3.I try every ten 10 20 30 ……100. Doesn't work , I don't see any change. I try it in hardware mode.