[Bug Report] Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny: Rengou vs. ZAFT II Plus [NTSC]
I've just finished trials on the latest beta.r1736, but the problem is still there.

Sponsored links

I expect the bug can be quickly fixed too
(07-22-2009, 12:47 PM)Raiser Wrote: I would really like to know how to fix this too.
In some ways, it's cool playing as first-person and all, but it IS really annoying knowing that "oh, I fell off a building and now I'm stuck in my Gundam's head." I'm screwed.

I'm running beta 1474. :\
Setting the round mode to Negative under EE doesn't work. T.T

AND does anyone know how to fix the explosion lag?
Someone else made a post here saying that if you uncheck Alpha Correction under the GSDX9 settings, it'll fix it, but that doesn't work. Everytime I destroy a suit and it explodes (on my screen), I drop from 60 FPS to about.. 25-35 FPS until the explosion dies down. The sound/music also starts stuttering during that time. Anyone know what's going on?

Raiser,
I've tried playing with the game on a computer running Windows Vista, the explosion lag you mantioned really happened.
Are you also a Vista user?
I'm pretty sure it's the FPU hardcoded roundmode changes we did a long time ago.
These changes fixed like 10 games that otherwise would not be playable because the mimic the ps2
behavior in most cases.
We knew there would be exceptions, and it seems this is one of them.

Soo, anyone feels like doing the FPU voodoo stuff again? Me not.. Tongue2
rama,
Then can you provide a solution such like a patch or a "Game Fixes" for this exception?
A gamefix is probably the best solution for this.
But we need someone to confirm the revision where this problem first occurred.
(that means compiling the different playground revisions and seeing which one breaks the game)

Once thats done, we can quickly add a gamefix that 'reverts' the changes breaking the game.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
Can you give me the link where I can get the old playground versions?
wwwasd: I doubt there are compiled versions of each playground easily just floating around... The SVN is here http://pcsx2-playground.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2-playground/ for the google code page so you can check revisions (should be easier to track down the change then)
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-19-2009, 10:08 AM)cottonvibes Wrote: A gamefix is probably the best solution for this.
But we need someone to confirm the revision where this problem first occurred.
(that means compiling the different playground revisions and seeing which one breaks the game)

Once thats done, we can quickly add a gamefix that 'reverts' the changes breaking the game.

At last, I found the Playground 1.0.0681 should be the version that breaks the game.
Negative round fixes the problem in Playground 1.0.0563. Below is the setting.

That still leaves 118 revisions to test though :/