[Bug Report]"Mortal Kombat Deception"[NTSC-USA] + "Or use Scaling"
(03-03-2011, 05:01 PM)refraction Wrote: Please there's no need to be rude, The issue is with upscaling from the original resolution, you could tick the native box above (labelled use original ps2 resolution) and it should be ok, if it still isnt, try running it in software mode. Different games handle the screen output differently so a single problem can sometimes only effect certain games, which is why other games may appear fine, as upscaling isnt a real ps2 feature, it can be prone to problems.

explain to him that either makes no sense, it is specifically looking for an excuse to insult someone ... believe me, many times he got was banned and on our website ...
I don`t speak english. I use google translation.

Sponsored links

(03-03-2011, 05:41 PM)mc1death Wrote: explain to him that either makes no sense, it is specifically looking for an excuse to insult someone ... believe me, many times he got was banned and on our website ...
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
So you have to troll the site and admin king of the trolls. Also, you all asses, and admin king asses!
(03-03-2011, 05:41 PM)mc1death Wrote: explain to him that either makes no sense, it is specifically looking for an excuse to insult someone ... believe me, many times he got was banned and on our website ...

Thanks for the heads up, will keep my eye on him Tongue

Terry: Just do what shadowlady asked, use 1200x1200, not something different, you will be fine.

The resolution isnt what you "see", it is how the image is made in the background. the windows size will always be under your control

edit: Oh and terry, have a warning for flaming Wink If you wish to stay here and not get banned from here, you need to buck your attitude up.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-03-2011, 05:49 PM)mrTerryBogard Wrote:
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
So you have to troll the site and admin king of the trolls. Also, you all asses, and admin king asses!

to me it says a little wank, who is sure that it all must ... you a pathetic troll, not a gift you ban wherever you may even interact culturally can not ... these people need only treat
(03-03-2011, 05:51 PM)refraction Wrote: Thanks for the heads up, will keep my eye on him Tongue

Terry: Just do what shadowlady asked, use 1200x1200, not something different, you will be fine.

The resolution isnt what you "see", it is how the image is made in the background. the windows size will always be under your control

edit: Oh and terry, have a warning for flaming Wink If you wish to stay here and not get banned from here, you need to buck your attitude up.

In Russia they say: if you are forewarned - it means you are armed. In any case, Terry had forgotten to put a tick in one place, and now ran to complain ... It's so like him ...
(03-03-2011, 05:51 PM)refraction Wrote: Terry: Just do what shadowlady asked, use 1200x1200, not something different, you will be fine.
You do not understand. I wrote that check before reporting bugs

(03-03-2011, 05:51 PM)refraction Wrote: edit: Oh and terry, have a warning for flaming Wink If you wish to stay here and not get banned from here, you need to buck your attitude up.
You're here and do not understand. I wrote what was in reality. Exactly right.
well he decided to flame me via PM, so thats him gone..

(03-03-2011, 06:09 PM)refraction Wrote: well he decided to flame me via PM, so thats him gone..

But he could calmly cultural communication ...
There's nothing cultural about "dumb ass" Tongue

haha, yes it's true :-)
(03-03-2011, 06:23 PM)mc1death Wrote: haha, yes it's true :-)
Это я был прав в том, что написал. Из-за кого GoWno как ты я получил %. Мой бан тебя не касается