[Bug Report]Naruto Shippuden Ninja 4
im playing Naruto Shippuuden NInja 4 and Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 2...but everytime i enter game i start playing and with some characters blocks when i use jutsu and other characters works without blocking...but alomost everytime blocks..with any character i play after sometime of play simply blocks and i have to close it...
my PC configuration :
160GB Hard-Disk
3 GHZ Pentium4 CPU
1 GB Video-Board
2 GB RAM

anyway my probl is not the game speed..my probl its the thing that makes it Block and i need to close it Sad
any suggestion to fix this/?? is the game ...or is the my Pcsx2 configuration i made?? some1 help pls...and..im new to this thing with pcsx2..
and same happens with Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 2....are the games i downloaded bad/??

Sponsored links

Go to the speedhacks menu and activate EE x1.5 or EE x2. Naruto games need these speedhacks enabled to work without crashes.
errr.. the games you downloaded are bad because piracy is not allowed on this forum.
Try buying the game if you want our support.
(09-27-2009, 02:37 PM)anddy2006 Wrote: are the games i downloaded bad/??

Yes they are.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html Wrote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

Closed and warned...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64